Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Russian Language 11.1k 11.1k 33 gold badges3030 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Politics 2.7k 2.7k 55 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Puzzling 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 102 "Putin enters a bar and proclaims, 'Next round's on the house!'" What's the point of this popular Russian joke?
- 76 Can you fold a square into a square of one-fifth the area?
- 65 Other students can easily cheat on a test and the grading system is relative - should I cheat, and what else can I do?
- 61 If liquid and gas are both chaotic states of matter, what's the difference between them on the molecular level?
- 44 Why do Russians almost not use verbs of possession akin to "have"?
- 39 How easy is it to get in and out of Russia by illegally crossing its border?
- 35 Will a nuclear country use nuclear weapons if attacked by conventional means by another nuclear country?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.