I have no native language. I am more or less getting by in some tongues, and I can read and/or swear in douzens of other languages, but this doesn't mean I am an expert in them. By January 2016 I am 37 and wish to see the latter number growing.
I study [cognitive] psychology and am planning to obtain some certificates in computer languages and programming.
I enjoy horse riding, travelling, good cuisine, green Japanese tea, Russian and Spanish literatures and friendly company.
Fluent In: Dutch, English, Finnish, French, Russian, Spanish and Swedish.
Less Fluent: Danish, Estonian, Polish and Bulgarian,
Learning: Arabic, Chinese, Innuit, Japanese, Komi, Sanskrit, Tibetan and Yoruba.
Planning to Learn: Tangut, C, C++ & Pascal
Member for 7 years, 2 months
29 profile views
Last seen Dec 23 '17 at 19:23
- Russian Language 4.3k 4.3k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Linguistics 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- French Language 603 603 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Русский язык 421 421 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 371 371 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 17 What kind of grammatical form is this?/ Что это за грамматическая форма?
- 11 Этимология слова «аист» / etymology of “аист” (stork)
- 11 How to define a general pattern to choose between n-participles and t-participles?
- 11 Fast-written forms of 草书 characters
- 10 What is the meaning of "от добра добра не ищут"?
- 9 What nuances does the term "тугрик" have?
- 9 Which indigenous languages have marked Ancestral/Mythological Past in grammars?
- View more network posts →