Software engineer at Google Health working on productizing AI predictions in Mammography. Previously, I worked at DeepMind on data ingestion pipelines for modelling of electronic medical records (EHR) and subsequent predictions of adverse clinical events (see Tomašev et al. Nature on my Scholar profile).
Before, I was a bioinformatician at European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) in Heidelberg, Germany developing cloud platform for mass spectrometry data analysis applied to Metabolomics.
Even earlier, I was a part of development effort to the Unipro UGENE open-source suite for genomic data analysis & visualization.
I earned my bachelor's and master's at Physics Department of Novosibirsk State University in Russia.
Top network posts
- 14 Can Russian diminutive names be used in combination with the patronymic?
- 11 Does the word "is" have an actual form in Russian? (Usage rules?)
- 11 Могучее государство готов погибло
- 10 What do you add to a word to make it cute?
- 10 Meaning of: "В кого он такой пошёл?"
- 7 Do "шильдик" and "shield" have a common root?
- 7 How to translate ебовее?
- View more network posts →