Born in USSR, live in a post-Soviet country. Have a university degree in linguistics, studied to be a Russian-as-a-foreign-language teacher, ended up teaching English for 6 years, then retrained to be a programmer. Here to procrastinate at work and bash silly stereotypes about USSR, Russia, and other post-Soviet countries.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '14 at 10:52
Top network posts
- 12 Can a new cat owner, with no experience handling animals, be expected to successfully restrain a cat using a towel?
- 12 How can I train my kitten not to eat my food?
- 11 Best practices for version control in Unity?
- 7 Are there any breeds of domestic cat that are bred primarily for their intelligence?
- 6 Lollipop VMs in Genymotion - possibly ARM Translation not working
- 6 A way to say 'hello' to a dog?
- 5 Kitten stopped using litterbox, how should I correct him?
- View more network posts →