- MathOverflow 34.8k 34.8k 66 gold badges143143 silver badges215215 bronze badges
- Mathematics 21.4k 21.4k 11 gold badge4848 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Russian Language 4.8k 4.8k 1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 214 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 178 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 90 Demystifying complex numbers
- 90 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 82 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 76 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- 68 Mazur secret Bourbaki report "Analyse p-adique"
- View more network posts →