- MathOverflow 37.2k 37.2k 66 gold badges153153 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Mathematics 27k 27k 22 gold badges5959 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- Russian Language 4.8k 4.8k 1818 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 3.6k 3.6k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 231 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 188 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 104 Why it is important to write a function as sum of even and odd functions?
- 94 Demystifying complex numbers
- 92 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 88 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 78 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- View more network posts →