- MathOverflow 33.3k 33.3k 66 gold badges139139 silver badges209209 bronze badges
- Mathematics 19.6k 19.6k 4545 silver badges8383 bronze badges
- Russian Language 4.7k 4.7k 1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.5k 2.5k 1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 208 Consequences of the Riemann hypothesis
- 171 Widely accepted mathematical results that were later shown to be wrong?
- 89 Can you give an example of a complex math problem that is easy to solve?
- 88 Demystifying complex numbers
- 77 Why, historically, do we multiply matrices as we do?
- 76 Why is Lebesgue integration taught using positive and negative parts of functions?
- 66 Mazur secret Bourbaki report "Analyse p-adique"
- View more network posts →