Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Russian Language 870 870 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 786 786 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 765 765 77 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Politics 616 616 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 474 474 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Is there any other country in the world, besides the US, that erects monuments to those who took up arms against it and lost?
- 19 Why are United Nations and United Arab Emirates translated as "Объединённые", but United States as "Соединённые"?
- 16 Michael is a New Zealander or Michael is New Zealander? Article before nationalities?
- 16 How to convert a float into hex
- 9 What is the difference between разве and неужели?
- 7 «годовая» экспедиция and "year" adjectives
- 7 Word or phrase for the poor idea of replacing old with nearly as old
- View more network posts →